Kala Amb is an industrial town located in the Sirmaur district of Himachal Pradesh, India. Here are the top 50 pharmaceutical companies in Kala Amb, based on their reputation, revenue, product portfolio, and market share:
1. Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
2. Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
3. Cipla Ltd.
4. Eris Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
5. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
6. Hetero Drugs Ltd.
7. Ind-Swift Laboratories Ltd.
8. Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
9. Jubilant Generics Ltd.
10. Lupin Ltd.
11. Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
12. Mankind Pharma Ltd.
13. Medley Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
14. Nexgen Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
15. Panacea Biotec Ltd.
16. Parenteral Drugs (India) Ltd.
17. Piramal Healthcare Ltd.
18. Rusan Pharma Ltd.
19. Salud Care India Pvt. Ltd.
20. Sanofi India Ltd.
21. Seagull Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd.
22. Solace Biotech Ltd.
23. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
24. Talent Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
25. Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
26. Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
27. Unichem Laboratories Ltd.
28. Venus Remedies Ltd.
29. Wallace Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
30. Wockhardt Ltd.
31. Zee Laboratories Ltd.
32. Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
33. Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
34. Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
35. Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
36. Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
37. Biocon Ltd.
38. Caplin Point Laboratories Ltd.
39. FDC Ltd.
40. Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.
41. Granules India Ltd.
42. Ipca Laboratories Ltd.
43. Kusum Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
44. Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
45. Menarini India Pvt. Ltd.
46. Merck Ltd.
47. Morepen Laboratories Ltd.
48. Strides Pharma Science Ltd.
49. Takeda Pharmaceuticals India Pvt. Ltd.
50. Themis Medicare Ltd.
These companies have established themselves as major players in the Indian pharmaceutical industry and are known for producing high-quality pharmaceutical products. They have all the necessary licenses and certifications to operate in India and follow strict quality control standards.