Nalagarh is a town located in the Solan district of Himachal Pradesh, India. Here are the top 50 pharmaceutical companies in Nalagarh, based on their reputation, revenue, product portfolio, and market share:
1. Aarti Drugs Ltd.
2. Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
3. Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
4. Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
5. Caplin Point Laboratories Ltd.
6. Cipla Ltd.
7. Eris Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
8. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
9. Ind-Swift Laboratories Ltd.
10. Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
11. Jubilant Generics Ltd.
12. Lupin Ltd.
13. Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
14. Mankind Pharma Ltd.
15. Medley Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
16. Morepen Laboratories Ltd.
17. Nexgen Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
18. Panacea Biotec Ltd.
19. Parenteral Drugs (India) Ltd.
20. Piramal Healthcare Ltd.
21. Rusan Pharma Ltd.
22. Sanofi India Ltd.
23. Seagull Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd.
24. Solace Biotech Ltd.
25. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
26. Talent Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
27. Themis Medicare Ltd.
28. Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
29. Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
30. Unichem Laboratories Ltd.
31. Venus Remedies Ltd.
32. Wallace Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
33. Wockhardt Ltd.
34. Zee Laboratories Ltd.
35. Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
36. Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
37. Biocon Ltd.
38. Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
39. Famy Care Ltd.
40. FDC Ltd.
41. Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.
42. Granules India Ltd.
43. Hetero Drugs Ltd.
44. Ipca Laboratories Ltd.
45. Kusum Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
46. Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
47. Menarini India Pvt. Ltd.
48. Merck Ltd.
49. Strides Pharma Science Ltd.
50. Takeda Pharmaceuticals India Pvt. Ltd.
These companies have established themselves as major players in the Indian pharmaceutical industry and are known for producing high-quality pharmaceutical products. They have all the necessary licenses and certifications to operate in India and follow strict quality control standards.