List of Best Pharma Companies in India – The Pharmaceutical industry is growing tremendously from past decades. There is a huge increase in the pharmaceutical companies in India and many are improving majorly by investing more in their research and development. Pharmaceutical is a million dollar industry and expected to grow more by generating more revenue in coming years. Here present you the list of pharma franchise and manufacturing based on best Pharma Companies in India which provide the efficient products and best for the business.
The demand for the quality pharma products at the affordable rates are increasing in India as a result of which the pharmaceutical sector is growing well. This list of best Pharma Companies in India will introduce you to the leading and growing pharma companies in the country.
Top 10 Pharma Companies in India
This is the list of top 10 leading pharma companies is prepared on the basis of the popularity of the company, the kind of products that a company provides, market presence, brand image and the profit they earn. You will find here the best pharmaceutical company which are well established and those which are growing rapidly. Have a look:
Sun Pharmaceutical – Best Pharmaceutical Company in India
Sun Pharmaceutical is Gujarat-based pharma company is India’s best Pharma Company with the global presence. The company is involved in the production and selling of the API and formulation not only in India but outside India as well. Gastroenterology, cardiology, psychiatry, neurology, etc. are major areas for which this company provides the best formulation.
The company was established by Mr. Dilip Shanghvi in the year of 1983. Since then the company is growing towards success. Here are some achievements of the company.
- Profit INR. -2828.52Crores
- Revenues INR. 2828.79Crores
- Market Capitalization INR. 227755.94Crores
- The Company crosses global revenues of US$ 2 billion, becoming the first pharmaceutical company of Indian origin to do so
- Sun Pharma demerges Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company (SPARC), into a separate entity becoming the first pure research company to be listed on Indian stock exchanges
DR. REDDY’S LABORATORIES LTD – Top Pharma Manufacturing Company
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is the Indian Multination Pharmaceutical company is based in Hyderabad. The company has contributed a lot to the research and development sector of the medicines. The company was involved in the marketing as well as manufacturing of the quality pharma products at affordable prices in India and abroad as well.
The company was founded by Anji Reddy. Dr. Reddy’s Labs is one of the most trusted pharmaceutical company in India that provide the huge product range and provide medicines for some acute problems. Here are the highlights:
- Revenues INR. 9993.9Crores
- Market Capitalization INR. 59490.29Crores
- The company also provide diagnostic kits, critical care, and biotechnology products
- Profit INR. 1932.8Crores
- Company’s products are available under a brand name, such as Omez (Omeprazole), Nise (Nimesulide),Ketorol (Ketorolac Tromethamine), Stamlo (Amlodipine Besylate), Razo (Rabeprazole), among many others.
LUPIN Pharmaceutical, Inc – Top Leading Pharma Company
Lupin Pharmaceutical is a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The company is the 3rd largest pharmaceutical company in India by revenues. The company manufactures and sells a wide range of Branded and Generic Formulations.
The Company is founded by Dr. Desh Bandhu Gupta in 1968. The company manufacturer the Product in therapy areas such as cardiovascular, anti-TB (world leader), anti-asthma, anti-diabetic, anti-infective. The company is well trusted by health professionals and customers worldwide for its branded and generic drugs. This pharma company focuses on the research and thus, come up with new and innovative products.
The company has a brilliant staff and a team of researchers who have contributed well to make the company reach this position. Here are the highlights of the company:
- Revenues INR. 8939.38Crores
- State-of-art facilities
- Market Capitalization INR. 75743.15Crores
- Good R&D
- Profit INR. 2324.22Crores
- API formulations – The Company is recognized as a leading manufacturer of cephalosporin API’s, with FDA approval to manufacture complex oral and injectable cephalosporins.
- Approvals – US FDA, World Health Organization, MHRA (UK), TGA (Australia), MHLW (Japan), ANVISA (Brazil) and MCC (South Africa), etc.
Innovexia Life Sciences Pvt Ltd – Top PCD Pharma Franchise Company
Innovexia Life Sciences is the leading pharma company in India that is doing rapidly well since the year it is established. The company offers the huge product range of 1000 formulation that are manufactured in the GMP and WHO certified plants. The company provides effective generic drugs at affordable prices. Innovexia is one top pharma PCD franchise company in India that also offer the PCD Pharma Franchise opportunity.
This is a fully integrated pharma company with the latest machinery, equipment, and experts. Thus, the company offers the advanced product range with new and innovative products.
Highlights of Innovexia Life Sciences:
- Quality Assurance
- Promotional Backup
- Qualified and experienced staff
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
The two main name who contributed a lot with some more health professional in the formation of Aurobindo Pharma is Mr. P.V. Ramaprasad Reddy and Mr. K. Nityananda Reddy. The Company was formed in the year 1986 but went public in the year 1992 with the vision of providing the best healthcare products to millions of people and listed its shares in the Indian stock exchanges in 1995.
The company provides the huge product range with the best quality that covers therapeutic categories such as neurosciences, cardiovascular, antiretrovirals, anti-diabetics, gastroenterology, and cephalosporins, etc. Here are its highlights:
- Revenues INR. 9380.29Crores
- Huge range of products
- Market Capitalization INR. 54922.49Crores
- Advanced formulation
- Profit INR. 1388.34Crores
The objective of Cipla is to provide access to the high-quality, affordable, and effective products to the people not only in India but abroad as well. This Indian Pharmaceutical company was established in the year 1935. The company has a remarkable global presence and growing towards the success continues.
Cipla today has 12 divisions reaching out to more than 20 specialties from general-practitioners to super-specialists. Cipla is a market leader in three therapies — Respiratory, Urology, and Antiretroviral (ARV) with seven brands in the top 100 list.
The company use the best technology for the manufacturing of the products and thus provide high quality and effective products that cover major areas. Here are the highlights:
- Revenues INR. 7110.71Crores
- The company have more than 20,00 employees
- Market Capitalization INR. 39467.24Crores
- Profit INR. 1172.09Crores
- Ciple has a product range of more than 2000 products
- Manufacturing Facilities 34+
- Distributors in India 6500+
- Approvals – US FDA, WHO-Geneva, MHRA-UK, TGA-Australia, SUKL-Slovak Republic, APVMA-Australia, MCC-South Africa, PIC-Germany, Danish Medical Agency etc.
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceutical LTD
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceutical is one of the oldest company in the pharmaceutical industry established in the year 1924. The company works on providing the quality products at the affordable range. The company is not only famous for its quality products but also for its research and development. The company always encourage innovation and come up with new and innovative products. manufactures and sells medicines across therapeutic areas such as anti-infectives, dermatology, gynecology, diabetes, oncology, cardiovascular diseases and respiratory diseases
Here are the highlights:
- Revenues INR. 2546.15Crores
- Huge product range
- Market Capitalization INR. 27415.83Crores
- Profit INR. 501.88Crores
- GSK 7 of its products in India’s Top 50 Industry Brands
- Recognized as a Best Healthcare Brand by The Economic Times Best Healthcare Brands 2016 in the pharma category.
Cadila Pharmaceutical is a Gujarat-based pharmaceutical company in India which is working continuously in improving the quality of life not only in India but abroad as well. This company is growing good from last six decades and provide the high-quality pharma products at the affordable range.
Here are the highlights of the company:
- Revenues INR. 9380.29Crores
- Strong Global Presence
- Market Capitalization INR. 34558.54Crores
- Dedicated research and development team
- Profit INR. 903.6Crores
Swisschem Healthcare is another well known and trusted name for Pharma Franchise business. The company comes in the list of Top PCD Pharma Franchise Companies due to its diverse product range. Swisschem Healthcare is ISO 9001:2008 certified and deliver the wide range of products which are manufactured by the WHO and GMP certified production unit. The Company provide the best business opportunity and have the good presence in the country along with the distribution network.
Here is a few more thing about Swisschem Healthcare:
- The company provide good incentives
- Associate get wide range of products
- Best support from the company to pharma franchise associates
- Own manufacturing unit
TORRENT Pharmaceutical LTD
Torrent Pharmaceuticals is a flagship of Torrent group which is based in Gujarat and it is one of the fastest growing pharma companies in India. The company is involved in the manufacturing and development of the high-quality pharma products. Torrent Pharma provides the 1000 registered drugs and covers over more than 50countriess. Here are the highlights of the torrent pharma:
- Revenues INR. 3364.87Crores
- Good marketing
- Market Capitalization INR. 21263.68Crores
- drug discovery
- Profit INR. 762.34Crores