There are several PCD pharma companies located in Chandigarh. Here is a list of some of them:
1. Innovexia Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. – Chandigarh
2. Innosearch Biotech – Chandigarh
3. Xanocia Lifesciences – Chandigarh
4. Angiolife Healthcare Pvt Ltd – Chandigarh
5. Arlak Biotech Pvt Ltd – Chandigarh
6. Fossil Remedies – Chandigarh
7. Zenacts Pharma – Chandigarh
8. Hauz Pharma Pvt Ltd – Chandigarh
9. Edmund Healthcare Pvt Ltd – Chandigarh
10. Orange Biotech Pvt. Ltd. – Chandigarh
This is not an exhaustive list, and there may be other PCD pharma companies located in Chandigarh that are not included in this list. It is important to conduct thorough research and due diligence before selecting a PCD pharma company for partnership.
Types of PCD Pharma/ Pharma Franchise Distributors/ Wholesalers
There are different types of PCD pharma/pharma franchise distributors/wholesalers. Some of the common types include:
1. Single Party PCD Pharma Distributor: This is a type of distributor who is responsible for promoting and selling products of a single pharmaceutical company. They operate in a specific territory and have exclusive rights to distribute the products in that area.
2. Multi-Party PCD Pharma Distributor: This is a type of distributor who is authorized to promote and sell products of multiple pharmaceutical companies. They may operate in a specific territory and have non-exclusive rights to distribute the products.
3. Super Distributor: Super distributors are responsible for distributing products to multiple single-party or multi-party distributors. They operate at a higher level in the supply chain and often have a wider geographical reach.
4. Stockist: Stockists are responsible for maintaining inventory of pharmaceutical products and supplying them to distributors as and when required. They often operate at the local level and may have exclusive rights to supply products to a specific territory.
5. Wholesaler: Wholesalers are responsible for purchasing products from manufacturers and selling them to retailers or other distributors. They often operate at a higher level in the supply chain and may have a wider geographical reach.
6. Retailer: Retailers are responsible for selling pharmaceutical products to end customers. They often operate at the local level and may have exclusive rights to sell products in a specific area.
The specific roles and responsibilities of each type of distributor/wholesaler may vary depending on the business model and the agreements between the parties involved.