DUOTIME S 1.5 INJ | Cefoperazone 1000+ Sulbactam 500mg – The combination of this drug is used for Pseudomonas Bacterial Infections. People, who are allergic to this drug are not allowed to use this drug it can provide them many side effects such as fever, Urticaria, Pruritus, Skin Reactions, rashes, Haematological – Slight Decreases etc. The drug is capable to stop the common form beta-lactamase in the human body. It provides protection against harmful bacteria.
Wide spectrum, lesser resistance
- Drug of choice for resistant Hospital-Acquired Urinary Tract Infection (HAUTI)’
- The combination ensures good antibacterial activity (70.4%) against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, v/s 39.5% with Cefoperazone alone
- High peak serum concentrations achieved within 5 minutes
- Sulbactam acts as a 13-lactamase inhibitor, thus restores Cefoperazone activity against 3-lactamase producing strains
- Enterococcal Infections
- Bacterial Septicemia
- Gynecological Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Bone and Joint Infections
- Intra-abdominal Infections
There are no reviews yet.