GAMCEF -500 | Cefuroxime 500mg – The drug is used for treating infections disease as caused by bacteria. It includes pharyngitis, otitis media, sinusitis, infections, and bronchitis. It helps by interfering the forming of the cell walls of bacteria. That cause break in the bacterial’s cell wall. It ultimately results in the death of bacteria. We will recommend you to not take this drug if you are allergic to it. Moreover, an overdose of any drug can leads serious health issues such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea etc.
- Cefuroxime 500mg
Caution- Consult your doctor before consuming these drugs. Make sure that you are not allergic to it.
ESTABLISHED ANTIMICROBIAL THERAPY
- Has relatively broad antibacterial spectrum and stability to many beta-lactamases
EFFECTIVE ANTIBACTERIAL CONCENTRATION
- Ensures high antibacterial concentration in the serum coupled with a low degree of protein binding
- Generally well tolerated
VERY LOW TOXICITY
Seems to have no toxic action on the kidney in contrast to other cephalosporins
- Otttis Media
- chronic Bronchitis
- Acute Exacerbations of Chronic Bronchitis (AECB)
- Community-acquired Pneumonia (CAP)
- Step-down Therapy
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infections